SM 201: SadoErotic Ecstasy: BDSM and Spirituality
Presented by Ron Meshanko
Five hours exploring SadoErotic Ecstasy by experiencing group BDSM rituals and discussing your experience of BDSM and spirituality with others, from novice to experienced players. Discover how spirituality can be erotically expressed in your BDSM work. Experience how leathersex and spirituality are intimately combined and lived in various ways by fellow players. Learn how to plan and execute group BDSM rituals. Join us in working three group rituals. After all, isn’t leathersex about permitting ecstasy into our lives?
(Founder, Men of Discipline, Washington, DC)
Ron Meshanko is a positive and highly charged spirit in the body of a disciplined, serious masochist. This former Catholic monk and missionary calls up images of St. Sebastian, patron saint of soldiers, athletes, piercers, People with AIDS, and the kinky. Founder of the Men of Discipline DC, a BDSM fraternity in Washington, DC, Ron is committed to introducing the art and spirituality of BDSM to others. He consistently transforms his fantasies into reality and then goes a step further by mapping out a path that others can follow.
Ron is also the Founder of the Triangle Club in Washington, DC, a twelve-step recovery meeting space for the gay and lesbian community, and the past president of Among Friends, an emergency shelter serving sexual minority persons in crisis and transition in Washington, DC. Ron has also served on the board of directors of Damien Ministries, Sarah’s Circle, and Youth Positive.
Coffee, tea, & juices will be served during the breaks.
An Introduction to SM
- Scene Dynamics (Getting the Most From Your Kink).
- Beat Me! Whip Me! (Whipping), with Taurus.
- Mummy Dearest (Mummification), with Michael Horowitz.
- D/s (Dominance, Submission, and Service in BDSM Relationships, from the bottoms point of view.), with Viola Johnson.
- Bound & Determined (Rope Bondage, with Midori).
- Spank Me! Whip Me! (Percussion Play), with Lolita and Taurus. Our 10th. anniversary seminar! Not in 2002-2003 season
- Get the Point (Piercing), with Bear Thunderfire. Not in 2002-2003 season
- Rôle Play, with Michelle from New York. Not in 2002-2003 season
- D/s (Dominance, Submission, and Service in BDSM Relationships.), with Jack McGeorge
- Bound & Determined (Restraints & Bondage). Not in 2002-2003 season
- Restraining Order (Bondage Without Rope) Not in 2002-2003 season
- A Twisted Toy Story (Pervertibles) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Earning Your Stripes (Whipping) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Some Like It HOT! (Temperature Play) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Theatre of the Mind (Psychology of SM) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Why Preserve Our Leather/SM History? (The Leather Archives & Museum) Not in 2002-2003 season
- The Joys of Abrasion (Skin Play) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Better Homes & Dungeons (Playroom Construction) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Hitting, Punching, & Bruising (Body Blows) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Tied Up With No Place To Go (Rope Bondage) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Calendar of Seminars (updated 11th. October, 2004)
- For registration information and more...
- Go to SM seminar home page.
- Go to Alternate Sources home page.
Provided as volunteer service by
Copyright © 1996-2018