SM 201: Rôle Play
Presented by Michele (NYC)
It’s Not Just For Halloween Anymore!
Looking to turn last year’s costume to good use? Always wanted to live out that fantasy about the Nun and the Schoolboy, but didn’t know where to find the outfits? Not sure how to work some of your more ordinary or esoteric props into a scene? We’ll walk you through all the steps leading to rôle play, which is really nothing more than erotic theatre for two (or more)! We’ll discuss some of the more common fantasies and where to get the props for them; how to use the Internet, thrift shops, and catalogues to find costumes for less than what you’d pay in a fetish store; how to ‘write the script’ for your fantasy; and finally, how to act it out. Simple props will be provided, and participants are encouraged to bring costume ideas.
Michele is a long-standing member of the American BDSM community. She has participated in the founding of two SM magazines and worked on the editing of a third. She has also spoken at events all over the US and several colleges in the Northeast. She especially enjoys rôle play. Currently she is completing a study of the New York SM community for her PhD in cultural anthropology at a major American university.
An Introduction to SM
- Scene Dynamics (Getting the Most From Your Kink).
- Beat Me! Whip Me! (Whipping), with Taurus.
- Mummy Dearest (Mummification), with Michael Horowitz.
- D/s (Dominance, Submission, and Service in BDSM Relationships, from the bottoms point of view.), with Viola Johnson.
- Bound & Determined (Rope Bondage, with Midori).
- Spank Me! Whip Me! (Percussion Play), with Lolita and Taurus. Our 10th. anniversary seminar! Not in 2002-2003 season
- Get the Point (Piercing), with Bear Thunderfire. Not in 2002-2003 season
- D/s (Dominance, Submission, and Service in BDSM Relationships.), with Jack McGeorge
- Bound & Determined (Restraints & Bondage). Not in 2002-2003 season
- Restraining Order (Bondage Without Rope) Not in 2002-2003 season
- A Twisted Toy Story (Pervertibles) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Earning Your Stripes (Whipping) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Some Like It HOT! (Temperature Play) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Theatre of the Mind (Psychology of SM) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Why Preserve Our Leather/SM History? (The Leather Archives & Museum) Not in 2002-2003 season
- SadoErotic Ecstasy (BDSM and Spirituality) Not in 2002-2003 season
- The Joys of Abrasion (Skin Play) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Better Homes & Dungeons (Playroom Construction) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Hitting, Punching, & Bruising (Body Blows) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Tied Up With No Place To Go (Rope Bondage) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Calendar of Seminars (updated 11th. October, 2004)
- For registration information and more...
- Go to SM seminar home page.
- Go to Alternate Sources home page.
Provided as volunteer service by
Copyright © 1996-2017