SM 201: Skin Play
The Joys of Abrasion
Forget the power sander, there are far more effective ways to sensitize the skin of your partner during play. Ways that can have the bottom lose control of his or her body for an evening in one of the most sensuous ways possible. Ways that let the top play the bottom like an exquisite musical instrument.
Presented by Michael Horowitz
Using a wide variety of toys (many of them household objects), Michael will show you how to have hours of fun with your partner.
You might be inclined to call it tickling, but there's so much more to abrasion than that. There are so many objects and textures to simulate the skin. Michael will show you how to bring your partner to an incredibly sensous peak. Then you get to try, during the workshop at the end of the seminar....
Michael is a past President of the Gay Male SM Activists (GMS/MA) in New York city, and is currently the Treasurer of the Leather Archives & Museum in Chicago. He was one of the instigators of the Links project, to bring our community together and to raise awareness of the Archives as a way to preserve our subculture for future generations.
This seminar will start at 16:30 in the Buckingham Room, Howard Johnson's Plaza Hotel (north east corner of Yonge & Wood streets). Suggested donation for this presentation is $10. Proceeds to the Safer SM Education Project and the Mr. Leatherman Toronto Competition.
Please also join us at 15:00 for Hitting, Punching, & Bruising, by Joe Gallagher, International Mr. Leather, 1996.
This workshop is part of Beyond Leathersex, A Community Education Forum, produced in association with the Safer SM Education Project and the Mr. Leatherman Toronto Competition. For more information about the complete Beyond Leathersex programme, please call 416 967 3364 or .
An Introduction to SM
- Scene Dynamics (Getting the Most From Your Kink).
- Beat Me! Whip Me! (Whipping), with Taurus.
- Mummy Dearest (Mummification), with Michael Horowitz.
- D/s (Dominance, Submission, and Service in BDSM Relationships, from the bottoms point of view.), with Viola Johnson.
- Bound & Determined (Rope Bondage, with Midori).
- Spank Me! Whip Me! (Percussion Play), with Lolita and Taurus. Our 10th. anniversary seminar! Not in 2002-2003 season
- Get the Point (Piercing), with Bear Thunderfire. Not in 2002-2003 season
- Rôle Play, with Michelle from New York. Not in 2002-2003 season
- D/s (Dominance, Submission, and Service in BDSM Relationships.), with Jack McGeorge
- Bound & Determined (Restraints & Bondage). Not in 2002-2003 season
- Restraining Order (Bondage Without Rope) Not in 2002-2003 season
- A Twisted Toy Story (Pervertibles) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Earning Your Stripes (Whipping) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Some Like It HOT! (Temperature Play) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Theatre of the Mind (Psychology of SM) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Why Preserve Our Leather/SM History? (The Leather Archives & Museum) Not in 2002-2003 season
- SadoErotic Ecstasy (BDSM and Spirituality) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Better Homes & Dungeons (Playroom Construction) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Hitting, Punching, & Bruising (Body Blows) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Tied Up With No Place To Go (Rope Bondage) Not in 2002-2003 season
- Calendar of Seminars (updated 11th. October, 2004)
- For registration information and more...
- Go to SM seminar home page.
- Go to Alternate Sources home page.
Provided as volunteer service by
Copyright © 1996-2017